At Little Bears Day Nursery of Milton Keynes, we place no greater importance than on your child's safety and security. We employ a wide range of safeguards and security systems meaning you can have complete peace of mind when leaving your child with us. Read on to learn more about our security procedures and systems which ensure the safety of your child and our nursery.
• Video Imaging Security Entry System – The building is entirely secure with an electronic ‘Video Imaging Security Entry System' which ensures that only those authorised to enter are able to.
• Password Protection - All parents are provided with a password that they may pass onto their designated emergency contacts to ensure that their children are safely handed to someone that they know and that is authorised to collect that child.
• Visitors – All visitors are requested to show photographic I.D. and sign in. All visitors to our setting are never left unattended to ensure that we provide the most secure nursery and pre-school for your child.
• Security Training – All staff receive in-house Security Training and refresher Training on an ongoing basis.
• Secure Garden – Our garden is set in large, secure grounds with fully enclosed 6 foot close panel fencing.
All Staff, College Students and Temporary Staff have a full enhanced Criminal Records Check/Disclosure and Barring Services to ensure that those working at our setting and with children are suitable to do so.
• We recognise the importance of employing well qualified, experienced and fully vetted staff in order to maintain a high standard of childcare, education and safeguarding of the children in our care. We choose our staff very carefully through a strict and rigorous recruitment and induction program.
• All staff undergo regular meetings, appraisals and staff supervision meetings to ensure that they continue to be suitable to work with children.
We've created a secure nursery to ensure your child's safety:
• Little Bears Day Nursery and Pre-School shares commitment to Safeguarding Children and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
• Our commitment is underpinned by robust recruitment and employment process, procedures and practice that seek to maximise opportunity, minimise risk and continuously promote a culture that embraces the ethos of safeguarding amongst our workforce.